U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce
The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce (USRCC), a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization based in Houston, Texas, was established in 2009 to promote business between Russia and the U.S., with a focus on the State of Texas. The Chamber was created with the support of the Greater Houston Partnership, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the City of Houston, and the Texas business community.
The USRCC has now expanded to the Midwest, and opened a Chicago and Midwestern USA branch. This branch cooperates with the City of Chicago, the Chicago Council on Global Affairs and other civic and business groups.
The USRCC assists U.S. companies intending to enter the Russian market or expand in Russia by providing access to specialized market research focused on delivering attractive new business growth opportunities, and assistance identifying and selecting of reliable business partners. Russian companies benefit from USRCC’s in-depth knowledge of the business community in the U.S., and USRCC provides access to high-level business and government decision-makers.
- Identification and search of potential business partners;
- Business Missions to and from Russia;
- Professional training at U.S. companies;
- Market studies, customized business reports and practical advice;
- Database of U.S. and Russian companies;
- Tradeshow and conference support;
- Assistance in registration, organization and doing business;
- Seminars, conferences and other customized events;
- Russian and U.S. visa support;
- Business advertising and promotion; and
- Translation and interpretation.