U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce
The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce (USRCC), a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization headquartered Houston, Texas, was established in 2009 to promote trade between Russia and the United States. The Chamber was created with the support of the U.S. Department of Commerce, the City of Houston, and the Texas business community. Recently, the USRCC expanded to the Midwest and Northeast, with a branch office in Chicago and representative office in New York City. The strategic locations of the Midwest and Northeast offices provide our members with comprehensive services throughout the United States.
As political relations between the Russian Federation and the United States continue to backslide, the importance of maintaining the bridges of commerce and business exchange is global in scope. It is in this vein that the Chamber was established: to maintain, strengthen and grow the ties in industries of mutual interest and foster business growth of Russian and American companies.
USRCC supports members based in the South, Midwest and Northeast of the U.S. to establish and increase in-bound and out-bound trade and investment with Russia. Some of the industries include energy, oil and gas, chemicals, agriculture, healthcare, aerospace, services, IT, nanotechnology, finance, metals, logistics and transportation, and infrastructure development, among others. Hundreds of US companies from these three regions are responsible for more than 30% of the overall US-Russia trade.
- Identification and search of potential business partners;
- Business Missions to and from Russia;
- Professional training at U.S. companies;
- Market studies, customized business reports and practical advice;
- Database of U.S. and Russian companies;
- Tradeshow and conference support;
- Assistance in registration, organization and doing business;
- Seminars, conferences and other customized events;
- Russian and U.S. visa support;
- Business advertising and promotion; and
- Translation and interpretation.