Young Professionals Committee
The USRCC Young Professionals program engages energetic people between the ages of 21-40 who have an interest promoting U.S.-Russia trade and investment. The program offers resources that will help members grow, expand career opportunities, and impact the U.S.-Russia business community.
Speed Mentoring Session
is a great opportunity for young professionals to get advice from a number of experienced professionals in the most time-efficient manner.
Senior Executive Speaker Series
provide young professionals with an opportunity to get an advice from senior business executives, to learn and discuss career challenges on the way from entry level to senior business executive.
HR Panel Sessions
designed to educate young professionals on career development process, how to survive in a big organization, provide with the opportunity to discuss the key tips that help the transition to a management role and the opportunity to get an advice and guidance a from HR professionals.
Career Progression Panel
provides young professionals with the opportunity to learn and discuss current professional trends and educational programs that really worth in today’s business market and if they truly enhance careers and create job opportunities.
- Svetlana Bondareva, Project Manager, NDT Global LLC
- Anton J. Stewart, Managing Attorney, The Stewart Firm PLLC
- Leana N. Garipova, Attorney at Law, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Victoriya V. Vidma, Associate Attorney, Pennell Law Firm, PLLC
- Evan Blankneau, Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Mike Tihonchik, Principal Architect, Mobile, P97 Networks
- James Landon, Associate Attorney, Law Office of Lawrence W. Hanson, P.C.
- Diana Madsen, Charles R Weber company