Young Professionals Committee
The USRCC Young Professionals program engages energetic people between the ages of 21-40 who have an interest promoting U.S.-Russia trade and investment. The program offers resources that will help members grow, expand career opportunities, and impact the U.S.-Russia business community.
Speed Mentoring Session
is a great opportunity for young professionals to get advice from a number of experienced professionals in the most time-efficient manner.
Senior Executive Speaker Series
provide young professionals with an opportunity to get an advice from senior business executives, to learn and discuss career challenges on the way from entry level to senior business executive.
HR Panel Sessions
designed to educate young professionals on career development process, how to survive in a big organization, provide with the opportunity to discuss the key tips that help the transition to a management role and the opportunity to get an advice and guidance a from HR professionals.
Career Progression Panel
provides young professionals with the opportunity to learn and discuss current professional trends and educational programs that really worth in today’s business market and if they truly enhance careers and create job opportunities.
- Ilya Aranovich, Director of Licensing: North America, Europe, CIS Regions, GTC Technology US, LLC
- Lenar Akbarov, Sr.Drilling Engineer, LUKOIL International Upstream West Inc.
- Ryan Walsh, Director of Projects & Capital Improvement, Harris County Sports & Convention Corporation
- David Mann, Manager of Seismic Analysis, Lumina Geophysical
- Alexei Tcherniak,Portfolio Advisor, Shell International Exploration and Production Inc. (in both committees, see below)
- Ekaterina Boyko, Financial Analyst, TMK IPSCO
- Konstantin Zyuzkevich, Designer/Drafter, ABCO Subsea