“STATE OF ENERGY INDUSTRY AND ITS FUTURE”
On November 17, 2020, the USRCC held the Energy Dialogue titled “State of Energy Industry and Its Future.”
The Energy Dialogue was moderated by John W. Gibson, President and CEO of Flotek Industries, Former Chairman of Energy Technology at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company and Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan.
The following executives participated in the Energy Dialogue:
- Mark A. Gyetvay, Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, PAO NOVATEK;
- Cederic Cremers, Executive Vice President and Country Chair – Russia, Shell;
- Sandy Esslemont, President and Chief Executive Officer, Parker Drilling Company; and
- Matthew J. Sagers, Executive Director, Oil and Gas, IHS Markit.
The panelists discussed several topics, including, global LNG demand, energy sustainability, energy affordability and security, energy transition, OPEC+, and the future of the Oil and Gas industry.
Lively discussion among the panelists also centered around the following:
- What can make energy industry stronger?
- What will be the growth rate of alternative energy sources?
- How to bring investors back into upstream?
Over 120 registrants participated in a well moderated Q&A session. Representatives from the following companies were among the attendees: Shell, LITASCO, Gazprom Neft, Halliburton, Parker Drilling, Rosneft, ConocoPhillips, National Oiwell Varco, Volga-Dnepr, Caterpillar, NEK Group, Sulzer GTC Technology, Lummus Technology, Texas Governor Office, OGT Inc., Derrick Corporation, Marubeni Corporation, LYNDEN International, and others.
“The subject is very relevant to the current times. It is just unbelievable that USRCC could hold such a successful panel discussion in the current environment of the pandemic. The panelists assembled are all leaders in their companies and fields and very informative. They provided a very positive view of the challenges and the resources that we have to meet the challenges. Please keep up the good work, USRCC.” Nagraj Eleswarapu, Sugar Land Consultancy, Owner.
“Great and detailed presentations.” Tom Ford, Moody Rambin, Vice President.
“Extremely useful.” Tad Pilinski, AUTUS Corporation, President.
ENERGY DIALOGUE: “STATE OF ENERGY INDUSTRY AND ITS FUTURE”
Nov 17, 2020 @ 8:00