The USRCC invites you to join the moderated Webinar which will address the current state of the commercial real estate markets. Industry experts representing a major international developer / landlord, a national commercial brokerage firm, an international architectural firm and a national construction company will cover the following topics:
- Supply chain and construction challenges;
- Post-COVID new design challenges from development to end-user;
- Current real estate investment challenges;
- Leveraging the buyers’ needs to get the best market deal; and
- Advantages of the U.S. commercial real estate market and current projects.
This event is tailored to investors, developers, prospective tenants, industrial and manufacturing companies and others interested in the U.S. commercial real estate market.
Thursday, June 17th, 2021
9:00 am – 11:00 am CST
Registration deadline: COB Wednesday, June 16th, 2021.
Webinar details will be provided upon registration.
Simultaneous translation into Russian language is included.