The USRCC Young Professionals Committee
invites you to attend
HR Panel and Networking Event
“Landing the Dream Entry-Level job”
Join us and learn from experienced HR professionals what counts in making that first or second step into a career.
- What key experiences and competencies do you have to obtain in college and your first job/internship to land the first dream job?
- What are the key tips for an individual to be recognized from the pool of candidates?
- What is critical to include in the perfect CV; what are the things to never have on a CV?
- What is the best way to find and apply for your first job: through the internet (Linkedin), through specific hiring events, networking events, graduate alumni?
- How can professionals from abroad on student or work visas find the dream long-term job and earn a chance to become residents?
These and other questions to be answered by the group of panel speakers at the event.
Regional Human Resources
Director, Talent Acquisition & Organizational Development
National Oilwell Varco
Director of Licensing, North America, Europe, CIS Regions
GTC Technology US
Young Professionals Committee Chair,
U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce
Stay tuned for additional speakers!
When: Thursday, February 21, 2019
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Where: University of Houston Downtown
*Auditorium and parking instructions will be provided soon
USRCC Members – Free/Non-Members – $20