Young Professionals Speed Mentoring and Networking
The U.S.- Russia Chamber of Commerce (USRCC) hosted a Young Professionals Speed Mentoring and Networking event on October 27, 2016 that drew a crowd of more than 40 young professionals. New connections were made at happy hour held at Tango and Malbec. During speed mentoring sessions attendees had an opportunity to discuss professional strengths and challenges, ask questions, and gain insights from senior business professionals.
Our special thanks to all the mentors:
- Sharon Barclay, Director, Corporate HR, TMK IPSCO
- Bruce Falkenstein, Manager – License Management, Compliance and Joint Operations, LUKOIL International Upstream West Inc.
- Andrew Pidgirsky, Partner, Adams and Reese LLP
- Dilyara Sydykova, Regional Manager, Europe/Russia/Caspian, Public and Government Affairs, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Svetlana Stytsenko, Manager, Strategy & Operations, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Ryan Walsh, Special Assistant to the County Judge, Office of County Judge Ed Emmett
To see more event photos visit our Facebook page