The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce
The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce (the “USRCC”), a 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation headquartered in Houston, Texas, was established in 2009 to promote trade between Russia and the United States.
The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce (the “USRCC” or the “Chamber”), a 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation headquartered in Houston, Texas, was established in 2009 with the goal of promoting trade and investment between Russia and the United States. The Chamber was created with the support of the U.S. Department of Commerce, the City of Houston, and the Texas business community. The USRCC has expanded to the Midwest and Northeast with a branch office in Chicago and representative office in New York City. The strategic locations of the Midwest and Northeast offices provide our members with comprehensive services throughout the United States.
As political relations between the Russian Federation and the United States continue to backslide, the importance of maintaining the bridges of commerce and business exchange is global in scope. USRCC supports members based in the U.S.A. to establish and increase in-bound and out-bound trade and investment with Russia and CIS. In the latest figures available, Russia’s trade with the United States rose to $6.61 billion through the Q1 of 2020.
USRCC serves businesses through networking events, training opportunities, business development opportunities, educational opportunities, and creative solutions to their business needs. USRCC assists U.S. companies developing the Russian and CIS markets by selecting business partners and identifying market opportunities for business growth and expansion. Russian and CIS companies benefit from USRCC’s in-depth knowledge of the business community in the U.S., and USRCC provides access to high-level business and government decision-makers.
KEY INITIATIVES INCLUDE:
- Trade missions for U.S.- based companies to Russia and Russian companies to S.
- Business conferences and seminars for U.S. and Russian
- Consultations in business expansion and first-time market
- Participation in key international and regional
- International outreach to Russian and U.S.
Energy, oil and gas, chemicals, agriculture, healthcare, aerospace, education, services, technology, finance, metals, logistics and transportation, infrastructure development, investment, engineering, manufacturing, consulting, legal, real estate, private equity, and others.
CONFERENCES AND EVENTS INCLUDE:
|· Annual Senior Executive Speaker Series|
· Annual Technology and Innovation Conference
· Annual Women’s Leadership Speaker Series
· Annual OTC and Breakbulk Receptions
· Annual Ambassador Speaker Series
· Annual Ministerial Speaker Series
· Logistics, Customs and Transportation Conference
|· Procurement and Supply Chain Conference|
· Standardization Conference
· CEO Panel Discussions
· Business Networking Events
· Young Professionals Events
· Invest in Regions Events
· Healthcare Roundtable
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Develop business partners and contacts in Russia and the United States;
- S. companies receive immediate assistance exploring investment and business expansion in Russia;
- Russian companies receive immediate assistance exploring investment and business expansion in the U.S.;
- Gain access to the USRCC database of companies doing business in Russia and the S.;
- Gain access to list of all USRCC members;
- Participate in seminars, events, and networking meetings;
- Participate in trade missions to Russia and the U.S. to search for potential business partners;
- Opportunities to join USRCC Committees;
- Opportunities to promote your company during networking meetings, seminars, and by placing information about your company on the USRCC website;
- Receive preferential rate on market research and studies;
- Gain access to USRCC
USRCC MEMBERS AND PARTNERS INCLUDE SOME OF THE LARGEST COMPANIES IN THE WORLD THAT SHARE AN INTEREST IN U.S. – RUSSIA RELATIONS:
American Petroleum Institute, ASTM International, ExxonMobil, Emerson, LUKOIL, TAM International, Chevron, Baker Hughes, Shell, Weatherford, Fluor, Turkish Airlines, DOW, RDIF, NLMK, EVRAZ, EuroChem, Borets, Gazprom, Rosneft, Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation, Russian Union of the Entrepreneurs and Industrialists, Scientific Drilling International, OFS International, Element Americas, NEK Group, Radius Group, KPMG, Rusk Capital, Atlantic Ro-Ro Carriers, TechTrans International, UNI International, Parker Drilling, PT Americas, TMK, VTB Capital, Volga-Dnepr unique Air Cargo, URALCHEM, GEFCO, the Port of Houston Authority, RNG, RoadRunner Corporation, Moody Rambin, Neftegaz Holding, PKF, the Greater Houston CVB, Roscongress, U.S. Commercial Service, Rice University, University of Houston, University of Houston Downtown, and many others.
Mission & Vision
To create awareness about trade and investment opportunities for U.S. companies in Russia and for Russian companies in the U.S.
To contribute to the further development of U.S.-Russian bilateral investment and trade.
To educate and provide assistance to U.S. companies doing business in Russia and Russian companies doing business in the U.S.